Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post Reply
commentjouer
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am

Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post by commentjouer »

Hello ! Everybody.
I'd like to know if I did understood something rightly.

If I'm playing a game and I'm seeing : "Expected rating change: won +37, draw +6, lost -26. (ba 1.41)."

I understand I have more probabilities to win than my adversary. Am I right ?
What is the meaning of (ba 1.41) ?
edmond_dantes
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post by edmond_dantes »

this is the balance of all played games up to now. and it's +1.49 in favor of white. I think this balance is a little misleading because I think the blacks have a predominance in general
commentjouer
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am

Re: Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post by commentjouer »

When you say +1.49 do you want to say +1.41 ? (ba 1.41)
I'd like to know if you used right touches of your keyboard.
edmond_dantes
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post by edmond_dantes »

Yes +1.41
commentjouer
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am

Re: Probabilities to win , lose or draw

Post by commentjouer »

edmond_dantes wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pmYes +1.41
I noted the info. Thanks you !
Post Reply