I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post Reply
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

...and while you're at it, maybe better to use this slightly darker version of the attackers.
Sorry for the trouble.
Attachments
New Tyr attacker.png
New Tyr attacker.png (3.8 KiB) Viewed 26427 times
User avatar
Hagbard
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Hagbard »

Changed:
Attachments
braetstilling2gif .png
braetstilling2gif .png (35.48 KiB) Viewed 26421 times
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

Yeah... Much better, thanks!
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

Hi Aage
Here I am again with a new set of pieces, this time for the TYR! 17x17 variant.
I mean, let's try out... for the upcoming tournament maybe... right now I'm playing it against jrton80...
To visualise that the king and commanders can jump over other men they ride a horse (besides the capital C on the commanders).
I'll send alle the pieces in three separate messages. First, I'll give you the king pieces.
Greetings
Luk
Attachments
king.png
king.png (3.01 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
dead king.png
dead king.png (3.39 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
winning king.png
winning king.png (3.21 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

... followed by the defending pieces, including commander and V-man
Attachments
defender Commander.png
defender Commander.png (3.41 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
defender.png
defender.png (2.54 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
defender V-man.png
defender V-man.png (2.7 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

... and finally the attacking pieces.
Attachments
attacker V-man.png
attacker V-man.png (2.83 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
attacker.png
attacker.png (2.57 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
attacker Commander.png
attacker Commander.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
User avatar
Hagbard
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Hagbard »

Thank you! Added to TYR! 17x17:
Attachments
braetstilling2gif.png
braetstilling2gif.png (49.74 KiB) Viewed 26400 times
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

Hi Hagbard
I don't know what you think of it, but the horse-seated pieces are not that clear to me.
So I suggest you replace both commanders and king figures with these (new king pieces in next mail)
If you please

Thanks
Luk
Attachments
attacker Commander.png
attacker Commander.png (1.94 KiB) Viewed 26394 times
defender Commander.png
defender Commander.png (2.52 KiB) Viewed 26394 times
Masterluke
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Masterluke »

... and the king: regular, losing and winning
Attachments
dead king.png
dead king.png (2.07 KiB) Viewed 26394 times
winning king.png
winning king.png (2.95 KiB) Viewed 26394 times
king.png
king.png (2.51 KiB) Viewed 26394 times
User avatar
Hagbard
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: I've started to draw a few graphics for aagenielsen.dk

Post by Hagbard »

Changed.
Post Reply