Bookmarking games replay

Post Reply
User avatar
branan
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm
Location: Toulon

Bookmarking games replay

Post by branan »

This question if for Hagbard but the answer could interest anybody.

I would like to bookmark interresting games, for example the game identified by netspil1x 35355f343738335f73.

The direct URL for live game works:

https://aagenielsen.dk/hnefatafl_net_me ... 3738335f73

The replay found from https://aagenielsen.dk/visallespil_soeg.php works, but the direct URL guessed from HTML sources doesn't:

https://aagenielsen.dk/hnefatafl_replay ... 3738335f73

It seems the hnefatafl_replay_medklasser.php refuses to parse the URL. Could you help me please, Hargbard?
User avatar
Hagbard
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: Bookmarking games replay

Post by Hagbard »

The actual games do not have direct links, but they can be uniquely identified by timestamp.

For example:
ChaolAibhne / branan. Historical Hnefatafl 7x7 (Irish Brandubh), 10 moves, 2019-04-20 10:50:36, black won (branan)
User avatar
branan
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm
Location: Toulon

Re: Bookmarking games replay

Post by branan »

Thanks for the answer, even if I don't understand it.

Does it mean we can't bookmark an interesting game for later in any way?

I also discover the direct live game link stopped working once the game left My current games list.
User avatar
Hagbard
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Copenhagen
Contact:

Re: Bookmarking games replay

Post by Hagbard »

One can note the timestamp of an interesting game and find it again by that.
User avatar
branan
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm
Location: Toulon

Re: Bookmarking games replay

Post by branan »

I found a (pretty complicated) way to bookmark POST requests with bookmarlet. But I won't explain it there without your prior permission.
Post Reply