tournament

edmond_dantes

tournament

Post by edmond_dantes » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Is it possible to create a tournament on this site to be administered by a person other than Mr Aage Nielsen. In the sense of the new director and judge to determine the regulation, form, playing time, prize and participation fee? My idea is to make a championship league on Hnefaftal, which does not affect in any way the tournaments of the annual calendar. Of course if there are willing players for this ....

Hagbard

Re: tournament

Post by Hagbard » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:13 pm

edmond_dantes wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:48 pm
Is it possible to create a tournament on this site to be administered by a person other than Mr Aage Nielsen. In the sense of the new director and judge to determine the regulation, form, playing time, prize and participation fee? My idea is to make a championship league on Hnefaftal, which does not affect in any way the tournaments of the annual calendar. Of course if there are willing players for this ....
I see the word "fee", though I'd assume that winning a tournament carries its own reward, but that's just my opinion.

But what did you have in mind?

edmond_dantes

Post by edmond_dantes » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 pm

My idea is for the participants to play against a certain fee. As the amount collected is distributed as 100 percent as a prize pool, as I have an idea of the form and structure of the tournament. Of course all the details can be further discussed with the participants

edmond_dantes

Post by edmond_dantes » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 am

I have not received a reply. Can you create such a turnaround?

Hagbard

Post by Hagbard » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 am

edmond_dantes wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 am
I have not received a reply. Can you create such a turnaround?
Do you have more details about how it would work technically?